Microblading -FeatheringNatural looking beautiful brows for men & women
Microblading- Feathering tattoo creates the most natural-looking brow.
The hair strokes are perfectly blended in with your existing eyebrow hair.
Microblading & Feathering
Microblading- Feathering tattoo creates the most natural-looking brow. The hair strokes are perfectly blended in with your existing eyebrow hair. Your natural eyebrow hairs will not be damaged with Microblading, continue to grow normally.
Microblading down with a pen-like device. The superfine blade creates a very fine “feathering” line that resembles real hair. Each individual hair stroke is blended in with your existing eyebrow hair.
The pigment is deposited closer to the surface, leaving a very fine and crisp hair stroke. These lines heal thinner and sharper and there is less blurring over time. The results are gorgeous and very lifelike.
Prior to your Microblading
Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks 24 hours before treatment.
Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2-3 weeks before treatment.
Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
- Anyone that is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- No open wounds or sores in the brow area, nor any issues with wound healing
- Anyone on Accutane currently or within 6 months-1 years, they have an altered skin condition that will not heal well after the procedure.
- Anyone actively on chemotherapy.
- Anyone with Diabetes (unless well managed and the doctor provides written release)
- If you have scars in your brow area please note depending on the severity of scar tissue, the cosmetic pigment may not retain well
- Prone to keloid scarring
- Currently on pain medication or antibiotic use
Aftercare is very important as how you care and help your brows during their healing phase will determine how well you retain pigment.
- Thirty minutes after treatment gently dab freshly tattooed with a damp cotton pad to remove all the lymph and previously applied the cream. Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Cleaning with water is only necessary on the first day of treatment sweating for the first 10 days.
- No facials, botox or chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Don’t use cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on the treated area for 10 days.
- Apply a very thin layer of cream avoid using your fingers. Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean and avoid scab formation.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your enhancement.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure
- Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Recommended sleep on your back for the first 10 days.
- The first couple of days change your pillowcase.
- It is required for you to return in 6-8weeks for your complimentary touch-up appointment.
- No alcohol for a minimum of 2 days prior to and after your enhancement. Migration can occur from thinning of the blood.
- Do not use Retin A skincare products close to the area to be treated 1 month prior to your procedure.
- Do not use retinol products between the first and second top-up treatment.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the area to be treated 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Please be aware that the National Blood Service does not accept donations of blood for 6 months after a permanent cosmetic enhancement.
Permanent makeup and Microblading is highly customizable so that each client can achieve their desired results without compromise.